Re: What [otr] to dance to?

I agree that Paul and Virinia would be a good one to play sometime during
the night. When I was at the Moonlite garden show '97 Linford asked that
anyone who had a signifigant other next to them to stand up and dance.
I've always loved that song, one of the first OtR songs I really listened
to from when I dubbed TWHF from a friend of mine a few years back.

By the way, is anyone going to the Q-102/OTR concert this wednesday? Dug,
Chris, Bruce, Steph, et all? It's free everyone, you can't beat that...
And I've always thought Sawyer Point is a great place for a show. Hope to
see everyone there.

Peace,
scott

P.S. Is Jess McGuire still out there? I haven't seen or heard from her in
a LONG while. Where are ya?

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd