Re: the great train robbery of my soul.

ROn Mon, 1 Jun 1998 20:51:05 -0500, rainscape at juno_com (Melissa M
Konieczko) displayed flashes of insanity with:
>hey, it's me, Melissa [yes, the annoying one;)]... more time since summer
>is here so i'm gonna try out this here list again.

Welcome back.  ;-)

>okay, now to make Chris Emery mad [remember me, Chris? :)].

I don't get mad.  Sorry to disappoint you.

>another girl approached me and we ended up discussing OtR, whom she has seen in
>concert several times... just last week she sold Eve because it was *too
>pop*. ha! so there! no, i don't want to start an argument, i just wanted
>to share that info:)

Poor girl.   "Oh, what you're missing....don't you want to see (hear?)
what you're missing..."

--
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
NP: Trey Gunn - _The Third Star_