Re: music for spring

Steve wrote:
> Is this a common phenomenon?  As far as I can tell, my musical tastes aren't
> governed by the weather, but then again, we don't get a whole lot of weather
> out here.

No, I didn't even make all the rain connections in the songs until I had listened to the playlist a couple of times.

> Rain would be nice.  We haven't had much of it this year - at least not while
> I've been around.
>
> Right now we're dealing with record high temps about 20 degrees above the
> norm.

Wow.  That's interesting.  It's been warm here in Georgia, but not 20 degrees above normal!

Speaking of your weather, I was just bummed to find out that my company is not having an annual auditors' meeting in San Diego, so I don't know when I'll get to enjoy California again (sigh).

Chris