Re: music for spring

In a message dated 3/29/2004 12:37:03 PM Pacific Standard Time, cqueen@tmsmail.net writes:
I inadvertantly did that last month during a rainy period here.  I had several songs on the list like "Rain" by Patty Griffin, and after it had rained two days straight (it might actually have been the last rain we got), I couldn't help but laugh at one line from Radney Foster's "A Fine Line":  "Now he feels like a farmer who's been praying for rain/And got more than he bargained from the clouds."
Is this a common phenomenon?  As far as I can tell, my musical tastes aren't governed by the weather, but then again, we don't get a whole lot of weather out here.

With the pollen today, I actually wouldn't mind the rain...

Rain would be nice.  We haven't had much of it this year - at least not while I've been around.

Right now we're dealing with record high temps about 20 degrees above the norm.

Steve
oncleboo@aol.com

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke