*completely* off topic

   OK, I probably should hang my head in shame, but instead I'm gonna hold it up proud =)  Does anyone here have a yahoo.personals password.  See, I wanna send *one* person an e-mail, but I don't wanna pay that stupid $19.95 in order to do so.  (Can you believe Yahoo *CHARGES* to use their personals?!  (in this "free" society, I've come to expect it to be so.)

   SO, anyone out there who wants to help out a lonely soul, and already has a password, please feel free to e-mail me privately at TrentJerome@yahoo.com  You know, I probably shouldn't even try, because all of my previous online dating attemps have been failures, but hey, one can always hope for the best, right?

-danieljsummers

Do you Yahoo!?