Re: Okay

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 06:27 am, Michael Cade wrote:
> >How about a top 6 list?  Dan?  Top 6 of anything?  Anyone?
>
> Top 6 things I should be doing on a day like today instead of working:
I'm gonna pick this one up too because I hate my job (although I gave my two
weeks notice a week ago, so I'm almost free!)...
1) Almost anything
2) Almost anything outside (sunny, ~70 degrees)
3) Absolutely anything in the mountains that lie a few miles to the west,
taunting me, "Hike us..." Shut up shut up shut up!!!! ;)
4) Getting my bike fixed and riding the Cherry Creek Trail from end to end.
5) Typing a redundant, silly list of things I'd rather be doing instead of
working
6) Realizing the irony of #5