RE: Okay

> Top 6 things I should be doing on a day like today instead of working:
>I'm gonna pick this one up too because I hate my job (although I gave my
two
>weeks notice a week ago, so I'm almost free!)...

I on the other hand love my job.  It is just days like this when spring
weather beckons, I brought my dog with me to work this week (well to my home
in the town where I work - not actually at my desk) and she would love to
head out for a joyride and run at the park, and the mainframes are still
down and I can't do any work!

Carpe aptenodyte!

Michaelwillbecollectingduesforhissigclub