RE: Okay

> >How about a top 6 list?  Dan?  Top 6 of anything?  Anyone?

Thanks for all of the responses.....this is the list that I have been
missing so much..it is helping me smile although my head feels like it is
going to explode.

Top 6 things I can see in my room right now.

I. A Signed/Framed Bill Mallonee and the Trophy Wives Poster "Barry, All
Joy, Courage and Peace"
II.  A signed/Framed Larry Bird poster, "Barry, Best Wishes Larry Bird".
III.  Clean Laundry all over the floor
IV. DSM-IV (Text Revision)
V.  Tons and tons of Books and CD's....how much money have I put into this
stuff?
VI.  Dust....lots of dust.

Out here,
Barry