RE: sometimes you just get the feeling...

Not locked in the basement, but might as well be......my cube isn't w/in
about 75' of a window anywhere.

I was surprised to see no OTR list emails when I got back in this morning.
Usually I have a pile of them on Monday am.

We had a slight dusting of snow at home too.

Wait, of the 4 people (now including me) that posted today, 3 live in IN and
2 of those in Ft Wayne.  I wonder what that all means?

MichaelnowknowsforsureIndianaisthecenteroftheuniverse

> But I know how you feel about wondering where things have disappeared
> to sometimes...

mmaybe everyone is locked in the basement.