Re: sometimes you just get the feeling...

--- rhys frank <shadow@teuton.org> wrote:
> where is everyone?

I didn't go anywhere. However, my son being almost two
is going to get me committed. He really keeps me
hopping.

> are you outside in the snow, listening to
> blackbirds?

Spring has sprung in the northwest. This is nice.I am
not listening to blackbirds unless crows count. The
other birds are pleasant.

> hello?

hi

> anyone at home?

check. check. It depends on one's definition of home.

I was wondering what was causing the lull in the list.
I don't usually post much, but I thought I would bring
the responder count up to six for the day.

Have a great Monday everyone.

-christina