RE: sometimes you just get the feeling...

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Michael Cade wrote:

> Not locked in the basement, but might as well be......my cube isn't w/in
> about 75' of a window anywhere.

bummer

i am still within 2 feet of loud and noisy people

why'd the window move?

> I was surprised to see no OTR list emails when I got back in this
> morning. Usually I have a pile of them on Monday am.

actually it's been more than just the weekend.

> We had a slight dusting of snow at home too.
>
> Wait, of the 4 people (now including me) that posted today, 3 live in IN
> and 2 of those in Ft Wayne.  I wonder what that all means?

late last week, there was a disturbance in the space-time continuum.  the
multiverse shifted and an alternate indiana entered this reality.

when this happened, the equal and opposite reaction had the effect of
creating a void where the rest of the world used to be.

so you see, this isn't your universe. this isn't the usual me talking.

that's why webbie is here too.

my usual mehas no strange miniature goose living in a plant in her
cubicle.

> MichaelnowknowsforsureIndianaisthecenteroftheuniverse

i'm glad you figured this out.

rhys

--
Nickel plated armour always seemed to be the best option...