Late Tuesday and Aaron Sprinkle

   Has anyone else here heard of Late Tuesday?  They're an independent band apparantly from Washington.  They sound real good from the clips I heard, and there 2nd album was produced by Aaron Sprinkle, who I'm sure many of you have heard of.  Just thought y'all might like the heads up on this band.  I think I'm gonna have to break down and buy all 3 of their CD's, which you can get for $29.95!

http://www.latetuesday.com/

-danieljsummers

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.