Re: Late Tuesday and Aaron Sprinkle

Daniel Summers wrote:

Has anyone else here heard of Late Tuesday? They're an independent band apparantly from Washington. They sound real good from the clips I heard, and there 2nd album was produced by Aaron Sprinkle, who I'm sure many of you have heard of.

Aw, man - don't do that to me. Aaron Sprinkle is on my short list (along with Steve Hindalong and Marc Byrd) of people who, if they are associated with a project, add at least 75% to the "must purchase" quality it. But I need to get *his* latest album first, and unemployment means picking and choosing, so...

Troy