Re: Hungry for bass

DustyVolume wrote:

Has anyone had any luck with JBL?  So far all my experienice has been what you
see above. Anyone have the JBL E250P?  That's what they want to send me.

My set of speakers for my "home theater" is all JBL. Haven't had much of a problem with anything EXCEPT that the sub-woofer makes an annoying buzzing sound all the time, even when the reciever is turned off. Haven't looked into why yet (so far it's been easier to just unplug it when I'm not watching a movie), but maybe it's the same thing?

The rest of the speakers have been great, tho.

Troy