RE: passion

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Montgomery, Daniel E. wrote:
> A good film -- but I do think Christians (especially!) need to go into
> it understanding that it is simply a movie, and that God's teardrop
> from heaven did not make an earthquake happen when it hit the ground.

Well, there *is* an earthquake in the gospel accounts (Matthew 27:51).
But the "teardrop" was a cute cinematic device.

--- Peter T. Chattaway --------------------------- peter@chattaway.com ---
Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee