Patience t-shirt

Okay, so, I have one of the old Patience-era 9:30 clock-face tee-shirts.
However, it's a size Large -- and it's HUGE on me.

I've owned it for years now. I wore it occasionally at first (you can tell
that it's been washed a few times, but it's still in pretty decent
condition), but it's been buried in a drawer for the past four or five (at
least) years. I just don't wear tee-shirts this baggy.

So, um, does anyone want it?

I'll package it up and ship it for, say, $5 (roughly the cost of
shipping)...

-- Rachel