Re: OTRB-Q

SoCal Shawna writes:
>hmmm, Cali might be in the realm of posibility for me.
Just prepare yourself - *Cali* has always been my favorite pet name for
this golden state, but locals hate it...kinda like *Frisco* for San
Francisco.  Apparently it's SoCal...that, in my feeble mind, isn't as
cute - spell it like *local* - you get socal and nocal.  hmmm...and
who's a shade off?

You're quite right those of us from SoCal (can't speak for those in the north) don't use, or like, "Cali".  I'm afraid I don't see anything cute in "Cali" - what can I do?

I do persist, however, in using "Frisco" despite the protestations of those from the Bay Area.  Actually, now that I think about it, it may be because of those complaints that I continue to use it...

>MAybe I could pay another cvisit to the holy mouse in Aneheim.
And holy he is - just 15 minutes away.
The rat is evil, I tell ya!
We need to get otr out west again.
Now that's something I can agree with!  :)  Unfortunately, it doesn't happen nearly often enough.

Steve
oncleboo@aol.com

np:  Greg Brown - Milk Of The Moon

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke