Re: OTRB-Q

>hmmm, Cali might be in the realm of posibility for me.
Just prepare yourself - *Cali* has always been my favorite pet name for
this golden state, but locals hate it...kinda like *Frisco* for San
Francisco.  Apparently it's SoCal...that, in my feeble mind, isn't as
cute - spell it like *local* - you get socal and nocal.  hmmm...and
who's a shade off?

>MAybe I could pay another cvisit to the holy mouse in Aneheim.
And holy he is - just 15 minutes away.

We need to get otr out west again.

Dan wrote:
>depends on when... if it's in August in San Francisco,
my wife and i will be there... otherwise, it's unlikely...

I'd fly up north to see them for a backyard BBQ in August...
svb