Re: Taking the Plunge (OtR content!!!)

Rob Brown wrote:

I recently got engaged and my fiancee and I want to dance to an Over the Rhine song during our wedding reception. Which song should we use?

Yay, another one!

Well, if you look back through the list archives, you'll see that a bunch of us have already taken the plunge (to great results, in my case), and chose to make OtR a part of the experience. For us, we used "Little Genius" and "Rhapsody" as well as the brooding intro of "Etc, Whatever" for the bridesmaids' entrance.

Of course, if you're looking for a dance, there are probably others that are better (although "Little Genius" is a nice little lilting number). Kinda depends on what kinda dancer you are - are you planning to waltz, shake your booty, or just kinda rock back and forth in each other's arms?

Troy