Re: Taking the Plunge (OtR content!!!)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Rob Brown wrote:

> Hey,
>
> <blink blink>  It sure is bright out here in the daylight.

yea it is! the sun is out! welcome (:

i'm not good at metaphorical welcomes to an invisiblly virtual orchard, i
leave that to others.

it all seems rather text-based to me.

> Anyway, I am posting because I want some suggestions.  I recently got
> engaged and my fiancee and I want to dance to an Over the Rhine song
> during our wedding reception.  Which song should we use?

first, congrats! there's a rash of weddings around here, it seems (:

when's the happy day?

um song - it's hard to think of them - most of them have varying beats.

we couldn't find one that worked, so we danced to Around the World by Paul
Sullivan. it felt dreamy and melancholy enough tosatisfy us.

is there a particular song you both really like? or you feel represents
you and your loved? or your dreams for the future? i'm sure there's a
great OTR song like that - i just don't know you well enough to suggest
it.

wish i could help more.

> that, I guess I just wanted to share a bit of myself with you. Something
> about being madly in love makes you not so apprehensive. Not so
> apprehensively yours, Rob

glad you lost some apprhensiveness - the people here are nice.

(mostly) rhys

--
My gecko dances with his head popped off.