Re: Re: nader/green party (political - duh)

> From: "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert@interchange.ubc.ca>

> > I don't know how Your candaian Prime minister does things . . .
>
> Suffice to say we've been living in a de facto one-party state for over a
> decade, now.

perhaps you love your decade-old one party state situation, but some of us here in the states take great pride in our freedom of choice and loathe your freedom from choice.

look up democracy in any dictionary and you wont find electoral college in the definition.