Re: Re: nader/green party (political - duh)

I disagree.  I think the electoral college is silly and outdated.  What
it does is polarize geographic areas, and it makes dissenters voices
count for less.  Some areas are so overwhelmingly one party that the
votes for the other party (or for an independent) get overwhelmed and
have no representation in the electoral college at all.  This seems
un-democratic to me, especially in the world of mass communication and
global culture.

quoting Peter T. Chattaway: