Is Brownstone still around?

Anyone have any information on them if so?  They played the new
artists stage at CStone '02, I think.  Two sisters and someone
from this list was in the band (Creole1239 or something like
that?).  I think they're Dave Nixon's daughters...?

I've lost what URL I did have for their website, I'm not having
luck w/ internet search and the search feature for the archives
is not being helpful - Internal Server Error, can't complete my
request, blah blah.

Help?

michelle

=====
The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
		--Humphrey Bogart