Re: (beating head repeatedly against the wall)

I haven't heard a thing til now - I bought my tickets for this show
weeks ago!!  a "gaah" and sad day indeed!   I moved from the beloved
Midwest to SoCal in August and have been dying to see OTR in concert
again.

Just called McCabe's - all tickets purchased by credit card over the
phone will be refunded.  The guy I spoke with didn't know why they
cancelled.

svb

>wait wait wait-  did i miss something?  the los angeles show this
weekend is
canceled??  what???