brown baggin' it

>>so, now that Clark is out... um... who's gonna step up?
>>Kerry doesn't sit well with me.
>
>I hadn't even seen the news that Clark was out. Not that
>I'm surprised. I do wonder if he'll be someone's running
>mate.

It was announced last night // this morning.

>Why don't you like Kerry?

He doesn't sit well with me... he sat down one time and
stole my brown bagged lunch.  I had no idea that a fruit
roll-up, juice box, and a PB&J meant so much to him.

In other words, I have no real evidence.  I haven't made
up my mind yet, but first impressions of him don't sit well.

No other reason so far.

he needs a haircut,
Dan

np: incubus - a crow left of the murder