Name it Claim it

Title: Message
I just claimed Sea and Sky on The Drew's (tm) forum.  Slight chance we may change and go for something else but after getting two boots last week both of which had S&S on them pretty much locked us in.  I kept procrastinating last time and never got around to actually doing something on the first disc.

Oh BTW, Hi all!  Been a while.

I do kind of wonder how much interest there will be in the project.  Is it a been there done that sort of thing?  By all means a great feat and for a good cause and all but is it jus another ho hum sequel?  I can't recall ever seeing any figures on how much was actually passed along to the charity.  The first attempt was cool and unique and we all had to have one, will this one inspire the same desire?  How many off list folks actually purchased?  I know The Drew (tm) or Bruce may have to answer some of these questions.  I think it will be fun to do anyway (even if no one buys any).  The guy I plan on working with on this is already on 3 albums with a band he was with a few years back and on the two CDs our church put out, but I am thus far unpublished and unrecognized (of course there may be a good reason for that).

Wow, new Linford CD?  It looks like Eric got the scoop on all of us.  Any details anyone?  I can't download at work so, I won't get any of that for a few days.

I do get Eric's take on the off topic stuff.  Although I always look at it as no one wants to see all the posts about something of which they aren't interested.  I've been way bored by all the political stuff (like why are they all wasting their time anyway-Bush is shoe in), but often topics that are of great interest to me may bore the heck out of others.  I put up with the stuff I don't like to get what I do like.  That is pretty much the way life works I guess.  Like working, I go there daily and put up with all the stuff I don't like so I can go home at night and enjoy the things that my paycheck has provided.  I thought the subject lines have (as far as the Michael Moore, guns, politics) have been pretty clear and easily deleted.  I know that isn't always the case, but what can you do?

Maybe we should just eliminate (do we have the power?) the no off topic portion of the rules.  I don't want to get a bunch of cute forwarded stuff though, so maybe a modification would be better.

Oh well, I need to get back to work, actually get to work would probably be a more accurate statement.  Breathes deeply, it's good to be back.

Michaelbackonthelistwithavengance

"Janet Jackson exposes nipple on national television..........does this mean six more weeks of winter?"