Re: dem primary

Your frustration with the man-myth of Moore is completely understandable,
Melanie.  When he stays on a populist message, he's pure, unadulterated
gold.  To me, he starts to have problems when he starts to merge the idea
that Leftist policy is equal to being a populist in his
documentary/entertainment work.

That said, I think _Bowling for Columbine_ is a terribly important film to
watch, particularly in regard to what it says about fear in America.  I'm
showing it for my church's next film discussion night (It's a bit of a
shift after _Big Kahuna_ and _Chocolat_, but the discussion of fear in it
is far too good to overlook as we enter a season where both parties are
telling us to fear one thing or another.)

-Drew J

Drew Johnson - djohnson@snowplow.org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)