OTR at Wal-Mart

Thought I'd take a moment away from the way-too-heated forum vs list debate to relay a story from this morning.  I was at Wal-Mart doing a little grocery shopping on my way to work, and on the "Wal-Mart Radio Network," right there in the store, I heard "Show Me"!  I couldn't believe it.  I was singing along out loud, looking like an idiot, I'm sure, but it was cool.  They mentioned after the song that it was from the album OHIO.  I asked the manager whom I could call to congratulate them on their good music choices, and she told me to call 1 800 WAL MART, so I did.

Chris