the neverending... (RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V5 #kill kill kill)

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Nathan Swartzendruber wrote:

> I'm all for town meetings, but what's with the flame war? We have an
> email list. It's a bit quirky, but I've heard no official announcement
> that it's about to be shut down unless people sign a "I hate forums"
> petition. We also have a forum. It's unofficial, but it's there and I've
> heard no official announcement that it's going to be excommunicated
> unless people post to the "I hate email lists" thread.

well

you had your chance (:

and so did i

you konw

there were some perfectly neutral and NICE things to reply to

but everytime someone replies to this thread.

it grows

until i desire filters that look for f*rum, ema*l L*st, etc and throw them
out

so

find one of those perfectly nice emails, reply to that, and you will once
again be on the functioning part of the list which deals with day to day
to day.

instead of this

rhys