ana's mouse (RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V5 #431)

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Ana Maria Correa wrote:

> I'm up way past my bedtime because I trapped a mouse in my closet this
> morning and can still hear it scurrying around...  So it's a sleeping
> bag in the living room for me!  (Yea!  Camping!  ;)

peanut butter is great for getting trapped mousies to come out

are mouse's that scary? ok, i know i shoudl say mice.

mice

there.

now, i have 2 kitties - they LOVE to chase things that move. if you catch
that mouse, package him up and send him my way. i hear scanning them in
and sending PDF will allow them to reflate properly

trying to teach the wild-eyed kitty that he may not climb in my bookcase
and sleep in the plant pot.  what 5+ years of livings in an indifferent
house full of boys, and 3 years of living with dave and having little or
no water, i managed to repair in 1 year. then we got Wild-Eyed Kitty.  he
has managed to just about kill it in 3 months.

amazing.

rhys