Re: haiku and politics: perfect together

--- Ysobelle@aol.com wrote:
> On 1/19/04 12:37 PM, quoth the effervescent
> i_scoobysnak@yahoo.com at
> i_scoobysnak@yahoo.com:
>

> >Just thought I'd post about something
> >non-controversial and non-confrontational like
> >politics.
> >
> >EWG
>

> I adore you.

c'mon, yer makin' me blush here.

> I'm kinda chuffed Kerry hasn't been
> Dean-steamrollered. Not because I
> dislike Dean, not at all. Just because I like Kerry.
> Voted for him in the
> MoveOn primary months ago.
>
> We'll see what happens.

i think it's highly unlikely, but as long as it's not
gephart, i don't care - any of the rest of them gets
my vote in the general.  my preference is probably
dean because i think he's most likely to take george
mitchell as a running mate, and he seems to have
isolated increased health care and education costs as
what are killing middle- and lower-bracket wage
earners. but if the dnc chooses dick, i'm going to
ralph.

so too would at least 10% of the general electorate,
most likely.