Wouldn't that be great?

Last time I heard, OTR's West Coast tour would be
rescheduled for March. A quick look on The Innocence
Mission's website said they are planning dates for
March as well, and there is rumor of a west coast
swing as well (which has not happened in a good ten
years). Wouldn't it be great if the two bands teamed
up? (I know, I know, speculation) It would suck
though, if they played competing venues on the same
night, and what would suck even worst is if it
happened to be the ninth of March, because Elvis
Cotstello's in  town that night. Wow, such a
speculator I am, hmmmm.

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"