RE: Fetch Me the Pongmaster!

OK, I'm gonna put in my two cents worth here on the whole list-vs-forum thing.  I like 'em both; there are advantages and disadvantages to each.  The forum is nice because everything is all right there, but it does take a little more work to scroll through stuff.  But Drew has put a lot of time and effort into it, and it shows.

As far as the list goes, it's nice to see the messages in my inbox; it's also nice to delete what I don't want to read.  However, my work email (which I have to use instead of my AOL due to the whole plain text issue) craps out all the freakin' time, so I can go for days without getting any emails.  And I seem to miss quite a few of the emails to the list, as have many others 'round here.

All told, I kinda like having both options.  If that makes me sound like a fence-straddler, then so be it.

Chris