Re: Re: RE: archives

From: Ysobelle@aol.com

Subject: Re: Re: RE: archives

>I'm in a bad mood: could those of you who like the forums stop sniping at

>those of us who don't?

Deal.

So, what do y'all think:  Is OtR a Christian band?  Or not?

Sorry, scratch that. :D   But let me say two things in all sincerity (I won
t number them):

My personal annoyance with the list format is really *way* secondary to my
concern about losing those folks who don't like the forum.  I will miss many
of you here if the list dissolves.  I do, however, have a much clearer
understanding of why you so ardently prefer "here" to "there" than I did
yesterday, and accordingly will own up to acting like a snob.  Ignorance is
indeed the root of prejudice.

My "anti-list" post began life as a private expression of frustration to a
sympathetic listee, who dared me to post it to the list.  Thus I must also
acknowledge some hypocrisy in accusing others here of immature behavior.

enlightenment comes

in the hard light of morning

to Keith from NY