Re: Fetch Me the Pongmaster!

--- Keith B <keith@rcltd.org> wrote:
> I well understand the
> long-time Rhinelanders'
> attachment to this list, but outside of the
> nostalgia factor, to say this
> medium is superior in any way, shape or form to a
> modern, topic-based
> bulletin board like the one Drew set up for OtR is
> just silly or perverse.

listserves don't *terminate* the way forums do.  it's
simply a way of how some people predicate
information/reality (at least me - i'm not speaking
for the other listserve fans, they can say what they
feel). intuitively i take a circular, process-oriented
view of reality, not an arboreal/linear one.
therefore, i find a listserve superior to a forum.
and this notion has nothing to do with sentimentality,
but everything to do with the way i think and the way
i predicate reality.