RE: Fetch Me the Pongmaster!

Even if I didn't run the forums in question, I still prefer them to
list-based boards. By far. In fact, the OTR list is one of only three email
lists I use. The rest are forums.

Forums are modern, fast, and feature-rich as compared to email lists.
They're actually better suited to the types of conversations that this list
generates. I'm a little bit surprised that there is so much resistance to
the idea of a forum.

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy