Re: Two Sarahs and Nashville Peeps

> OK... it's my ask every few months question...
> Does anybody have the scoop on some Sarahs from
> Nashville?
>
> Sarah Masen... is she working on something new?
>  Or is she in hiding while her husband does his
>  book-y things?

I saw her this fall when she was at Hope College.  She said that she had
been doing some living-room recordings that she might release
eventually in an independent fashion.  When there's a real scoop on
that it will most likely show up on sarahmasen.com.  I wouldn't be
surprised if music got back-burnered for a while while David's book is
getting some attention (I got it for a christmas gift.  So far I love
it)

Bethany