Re: Two Sarahs and Nashville Peeps

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:50:38 -0800 (PST), "Dan Temmesfeld"
<dtemm@yahoo.com> said:
> OK... it's my ask every few months question...
> Does anybody have the scoop on some Sarahs from
> Nashville?
>
> Sarah Masen... is she working on something new?<><>

not sure if she's working on anything new. see her every now and then.
does some one offs usually in conjunction with seminars hosted by charlie
peacock

<><>> Sarah Jahn... one masterpiece CD... deserves a follow-up...<><>

she has been busy writing and getting her confidence back up. has been
doing a few area writer's nights -- one coming up soon but can't remember
the date at the moment. i'll pass your question on to her as i think it
will be a great confidence booster

<><>maybe a 10th anniversary sophomore release is expected.<><>

not yet but keep hoping and praying. she has recorded a couple of things
in a friends studio just to see how the new stuff 'feels'. very nice...

np: titans play-off game.

zayne
--

  wrosesongs@fastmail.fm