RE: Jostling? Jostle this!

The only drawback with these 20GB and 40GB music machines -- all of the sudden you have to have space enough on your desktop (or laptop) harddrive to fit all of those songs.

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Temmesfeld, Daniel [mailto:dtemmesfeld@eim-inc.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 8:31 AM
To: Over-the-Rhine@actwin.com
Subject: Jostling? Jostle this!

um... it's a digital source and not on a spinning CD.
i don't think there ever *could* be problems with
skipping tracks or the like while running... unless
you had electrical wiring issues...

Bruce is correct.  i don't jog.  shin splints, ya
know.  but i do try to do the bike or elliptical
machine... i just have to get my back healthy again
before i resume the morning workouts...

in other news... i think i'm convinced on the 40GB
Lyra.  my ripping schedule is booked through February.

backs are for sucks,
Dan

np: dream theater - train of thought

hej -> http://www.pixieprincess.com/