RE: Jostling? Jostle this!

I've never had issues w/ my iPod jostling. i'm on my second ipod now (first one was stolen, bought a new one, cops found the old one). I've gone jogging w/ it, dropped it, had it fall out of my backpack(doh! zippers!). I can think that maybe if I threw the ipod against a wall, it would skip (in 20 minutes - since it has that flash memory skip protection ;), but then I have to ask myself - why would I throw it against the wall? The drive itself is nested in rubber bumpers, so even dropping it won't be as traumatizing as one would think.