Re: Smokey...was something else/Ric

I agree, although he was an amazing guitarist and I
thoroughly enjoyed watching him I felt that he was too
rock-starish and didn't quite fit with the whole mood
of OTR.

For anyone who is interested...Ric Hordinski is
playing at the St. Elizabeth Winter Solstice benefit
on Friday 12/19 at St. Elizabeth in Norwood.  Kim
Taylor is also playing.  Ric is at 8pm, Kim is at 9pm.
 Details are at www.vineyardcentral.com (I believe).

Mariesa