RE: Tavish drawls again

From: "Vogel, Andrew (vogelap)" <VOGELAP@UCMAIL.UC.EDU>
You will, I hope, post the winning essay to the list!

Here's a thought...there are a lot of writer type people on this list. How cool would it be to have a way to submit stories, poetry, essays, etc. for other likeminded listees to look at. Not just to read and say 'Oh that's so good' but to really read and critique...in a real literary type critiquie way...know what I mean? I've done some short fiction stuff recently that I'm pretty proud of. I was in a writing workshop last spring that was very helpful. But it would be cool to get feedback from someone who's not part of a competitive university department. Possibility?

I'd love to read the Tavish story too. Sounds amazingly creative.

Kelvin
Do I contradict myself?
Very well, I contradict myself.
I am large.