RE: Tavish drawls again

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> >From: "Vogel, Andrew (vogelap)" <VOGELAP@UCMAIL.UC.EDU> You will, I
> >hope, post the winning essay to the list!
> >

> Here's a thought...there are a lot of writer type people on this list.
> How cool would it be to have a way to submit stories, poetry, essays,
> etc.  for other likeminded listees to look at.  Not just to read and say
> 'Oh that's so good' but to really read and critique...in a real literary
> type critiquie way...know what I mean?

awfully nice?

i think so.

then i'd have to subject someone else to my writing - someone who won't
(like myhusband) enjoy them all. though, to be fair, he's good at
critiquieng.

> I've done some short fiction stuff recently that I'm pretty proud of.
> I was in a writing workshop last spring that was very helpful.  But it
> would be cool to get feedback from someone who's not part of a
> competitive university department.  Possibility?

possibility = 1;

> I'd love to read the Tavish story too.  Sounds amazingly creative.

me too

i only invented one person that was 'real' like tavish, he was my older
brother.

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.