Re: Iconography

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 Ysobelle@aol.com wrote:

> I am the only one who knows the story of Wooty Woot. And I'm considering
> taking the story to my grave. After Karin glorified it in the 2001 tour,
> how could we sully it with truth?

o, to be an icon like you (:

i will settle for a windows logo at the moment...

and a nice long listen to the wind blowing, and the sound of f-16's firing
up down the way

> was spreading the trash. And l'Air du Pooch. Gross or not, you have no
> idea how much I'd give to have to clean up after her shenanigans again.

i know what you mean. i keep thinking momo is around doing silly things,
and purring behind my ear. then i realise it's our new kittie or the
christmas kitten.

can't believe she's ayear old. and that i'm married now.

shivering

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.