Iconography

I am the only one who knows the story of Wooty Woot. And I'm considering
taking the story to my grave. After Karin glorified it in the 2001 tour,
how could we sully it with truth?

As for Ouchy, I was simply spreading the joy, much as my beloved Kayli
was spreading the trash. And l'Air du Pooch. Gross or not, you have no
idea how much I'd give to have to clean up after her shenanigans again.

Now, Clue...she's a whole other bucket of fish. Y'all'll have to come
meet her and let her build her own legends.

Mysteriously,

Ysoie