RE: The Perfect Gift

At 07:37 PM 2003-12-08, Aaron Edwards wrote:
As far as health care, well I'll keep my veiws of
universal health care under my hat for now. (but I
will that the poor have just as much right to ddecent
medical care as the rich, after all, we all have the
right to live. Don't we?

no life is only available to the people who can afford it!
dont kid yourself into thinking things are equal or ever will be, do what you can to make it equal, but they'll just find a new way of fucking everyone else over

Thanks
 AngryJ5

AngryPsycho & Toriphile

http://trades.spud77.com http://angry.spud77.com