RE: snarf( Re: [OTR] Re: Re: RE: Christian Rock)

It's getting colder here by the nano-second. I saw my first salt truck on my
way back from lunch. My heart sunk a bit.

Outdoor brunching is probably best for polar bears at this point. I'll be
willing/able to meet up with people after 12:30 on Saturday afternoon, if
anyone is still around.

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy