Re: snarf( Re: [OTR] Re: Re: RE: Christian Rock)

> On 12/5/03 12:31 PM, quoth the effervescent shadow@teuton.org at
> shadow@teuton.org:
>

> >i dunno -but the only reason *i* did not snarf, is it's hard to snarf
> >on oatcakes
> >
> >fabulous invention
> >
> >simple recipe
> >
> >snowy mornings (:
> >
> >rhys
>

> Which reminds me, O Fabulous Lostees, we should firm up our collective
> plan for next week. Are we still on for the Rock Bottom after the show?

if it's cheap (:

> And what SHALL we do about Saturday morning? Go out? Have a potluck
> brunch somewhere?

if it's cheap (:

sorry our budget is very tight this year.

i'd LOVE to hang out with listeohs, but a potluck somewhere sounds like a
lot of fun. more than a restaurant, cos  there you have to sit in neat
rows and converse calmly with those who sit near or across from you

> Our food-planning time's a-wa(i)stin'!

is no one else in cinci that could loan us the backyard?

how cold is it in cinci?

what about a park?

we could go iceskating with thepolar bears at the zoo.

or something.