OtR Unrecorded Christmas Music (was post about Brooklyn show)

This reminds me....

Does anyone have a recording of "Christmas is Coming" or "I'll I got
for Christmas is Blue"?

I wish they would record these songs....it would be so much better than yet
another version of Bothered. ;)

Lara
(whose posts haven't been going thru...let's see if this works
out...)

I'm not good at writing show reviews, but I thought I'd share with you all the sweet OtR show we had here in Brooklyn last night.

It was beautiful.  Lovely and dark, and brought back memories of December Taft shows in years past.  It was my first time seeing the band in 2 years -- since I moved to NY from Cincy.  They spoke alot of Ohio (the state) which filled me with warm nostalgia for home, much like the effect the album has on me.

Set list included (I'm forgetting some):
I Radio Heaven
Jesus in New Orleans
Silent Night
the song about "Christmas is coming, Salvation Army bells..."
Poughkeepsie
Show Me
Suitcase
Ohio
cover of Let it Be - (so nice!)

Encore was a song I didn't know, and then Latter Days

Everyone seemed in good spirits, it was very peaceful and sweet.  There seem to be a good group of fans up here in NYC, so it was lovely to see my favorite band get a warm welcome.

Now, as they say, back to lurking...

~Genevieve