RE: christmas music

Ahhhh, come on Peter, I know you love it. Oh no,
that's right, you're a Britney Spears fan, aren't you.
Haha, I'm just jesting wiht you. It's finals, what can
I say?
--- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert@interchange.ubc.ca>
wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Christina Howell wrote:
> > My favorite version of Little Drummer Boy was done
> by Whiteheart.
>
> Ewwww.  It has been years since I listened to this
> particular track, but
> as I recall, it had a cheesy synth line that just
> reeked of '80s pop.

> peter@chattaway.com ---
> Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only
> afterwards do they
>    claim remembrance, on account of their scars. --
> Chris Marker, La Jetee

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"